Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Diving Eilat - 15-16/9/06

After 6 years of postponing my dive adventures, I finally made some phone calls with my classmate from Uni (Dudi) and made arrangements to go diving in Eilat. Booked me a refresher dive course (though they say diving is like riding a bike), got me place to stay and bus tickets for the ride to and back from Eilat.

Do yourself a favor... Don't take a bus to Eilat!!! 6 yrs ago, being crammed in tight seats with noisy 18 yr olds didn't seem that bad if not tolerable. But after flying the last 4 times I’ve been to Eilat, don't torture yourself by taking the bus! Fly or find friends to drive with. Trust me.

Click on "Play".


I must say, after two days of just diving and chilling under the sun between dives, i can get used to doing this every couple months. I will however need a thicker wetsuit for winter diving if I want to enjoy diving in the relative cold waters during that season.

To sum up this trip, it was more of a re-acquaintance of the experience of diving and getting a feel for my equipment which I bought 5 years ago but only tested it now. Hopefully I’ll going to more dive trips which will be documented thoroughly with more underwater pics. Till then hope you enjoyed these for now.

No comments: